well, 14-01-09 is the day my FYP ends. Ha..Finally it is over le. Well, presentation is quite ok, the supervisors seem to be satisfied and curious with our end products. Seriously, I really feel nothing, not anxious, not excited when I am going into the classroom to present, I don't know how did I manage to let nature takes it place. Ha.
After that went to agora hall to showcase the projects to the year 1s n 2s. The whole SEG teams were there, the response was quite good, quite a number of people showed up during their second breakout. Among all the booths, DAA both is the most popular, people taking photos of planes, live flying in front of them, had so much fun. The other year 3s came to see as well. Ha..
Anyways, Hao Lian my project for a while.
Solar Powered Remote Controlled Model Aircraft with an ability to take still photos and drop pay load.

Front view

Top view
Some people have this though, the plane is so big, the solar panels can provide enough meh. The answer is perfectly yes.lolx.
After all the team had presented, we put all the planes together and this is what it looks. Like airport wor.


Each plane has each purpose. I don't want to talk about every project. It will be very very long. Can you imagine, all the planes in the picture can fly. Ha..
Comes to think of it, I really thank the others teams for helping my team as well. I just kinda miss lab sessions already. Those were the times I can see people helping each other even though we all are in different teams. Some of us even abandon our project just to help our friends. This is what I called real friends and course mates. But the most important things is that we shared the success together as a whole.
Once again, THANK YOU THOSE WHO HAD HELPED THE MY TEAM WITH THE PROJECT. of course I helped them too..
Labels: DAA, FYP, Lab