<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8310664466597658225?origin\x3dhttp://shit-for-yourself.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Changes
Posted at Thursday, May 8, 2008

Well, for once, I had the calling to be a filial son this year. Well, since he already hinted me ,I shall do his biddings lor..

Mother's day is coming soon, is just this Sunday, I told my mum that I will be bringing for dinner and she can eat wherever,whenever ( but not whatever) she wants. Then, happened a few seconds for stunned staring at each other, she just cannot believe leh. But in the end she is happy la...hahaz..

Out of nowhere, I have the sudden calling to rise up my ministry, ever since Stanley and god asked me to. But still, time is still needed, it is hard to rise up in my ministry as there are far too many people liao le..
Thinking of going to SOT ( School of Theology) after in between NS, but I think I am still CMI for it la..hahaz...still not ready for it.


His answers and words are always shocking and unexpected but it can be done through him.

In the past, you have a higher spiritual level than me, please don't lose it,it is you who made my spiritual level higher.

Labels: ,


2:59 PM



-09-11-1989
-DAA Student
-Rexaz Cheerleader
-Child Of God!!!
-W189, N449
-UM4S4A