<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8310664466597658225?origin\x3dhttp://shit-for-yourself.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Recaps
Posted at Monday, March 24, 2008

Its been a long time since I had been into the internet... because the stupid Singtel!!!! spent ages to do the Mio tingy..So Ma Fan..never expected them to be so slow in doing things..

Many major events has passed..Ok la..Only two..Shall talk about it one by one..

My sister's wedding..

O my god..that is indeed tiring..don't want to talk much..there is another one coming two weeks later and another one is August and another one in October.. But of course there were lots of fun and get to see people whom I had never contacted with long ago..


This two bears are so cute...Don know where it came from...


I think it is time for the brother to talk to the brother-in law..lolx...giving him some motivation as he is quite nervous at that time..



Picture taken with cell group...woots...

Okies..now turn to the candid pictures of the wedding..


This is when we are toasting la.. So, is the Ronald ( the guy in white ) funny, or rather, my eldest sis behind laughing more entertaining??


Okies..Since when the two pink sleeves part of the gown that my sis is wearing??I don remember seeing it...Since when did my sis start drinking beer???

So it turns out to be my brother... I think I should exchange bottles with my brother...that is very wrong..

I expect a niece or a nephew soon... better make it quick yeah...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okies...now talking about Nationals..,

Well, It is a very good experience for the whole team.. But I know most of us are very disappointed and sad on what we had performed out there ( note: I used the word perform because one of the main aim is to gain experience, not to win ), but everything has passed..Team, don't get tied down by this setback.. We can always try again next year and it definitely will be better as the years goes by..

So lets work hard for the next upcoming performance for SLA if I am not wrong.. Jia You Rexaz!!!!

Btw, Samuel, where is Rexaz Ultimate Video??better hand it over now!!!!!

Labels: ,


4:05 PM



-09-11-1989
-DAA Student
-Rexaz Cheerleader
-Child Of God!!!
-W189, N449
-UM4S4A