Well. Never blogged for some time. Far too much events has happened. These few days, focused on Rexaz training as well as church. Very busy la..Haiz.. Need more time..Lets say 48 hours?? LOLX..
2 weeks ago, went to indoor stadium to perform for Liang Jing Ru's concert. The stage was so high..OMG..many people are so scared that they will fall and blablabla..hahaz..managed to have an unforgettable experience as I never performed on such a HIGH and BIG stage.. LOLX
Last week I went overseas to AUSTRALIA. The purpose is not to have holidays, the purpose is to take exam..hahaz.. I don wan to talk about it anymore la..don't ask me what exam did i take.. What I can say is that I failed the exam and many fellow brothers pei me too..hahaz..never mind la..don care la..
Came back on Sunday, very tired, because never slept much during the weekends. But hor, It was 6 January leh.. SERINA'S BIRTHDAE..lolx.. it is better to celebrate with her with other Rexaz mates.

otherwise like no heart leh..haha..After that went to play pool..hehex..took some stupid photos like





Serina went to play with the chalk and it came out like this..LOlX..but creative la..for once i can say??hahaz..
School started already..4 more weeks to go..haiz..Holiday liao..
O ya, army days are coming..filled my medical checkup form already.. :( die liao le la..
Labels: Events, TIRED